Friends, when we were young, we all got up and ran in the morning. Because many students had a dream. In order to fulfill the same dream that you will grow up and become an army, you used to do yoga before and still do yoga. But you may not know the right way to do yoga, so we need a yoga teacher. So in today’s article, we will tell you what is yoga teacher (what is Yoga Teacher in Hindi) how to become yoga teacher (how to become Yoga Teacher in Hindi) and much more.
The importance of yoga is growing very much in the present time because when science was not invented earlier, people used to do a lot of physical work as they used to do a kind of yoga as a whole but in the present time due to the development of science, people have become indolent which causes various kinds of diseases in their body.
In the present time, people have increased mental work more than physical work, so that people have a lot of mental growth and human life has become much simpler than before, so that people are facing various kinds of mental illnesses.
Due to which they feel the need for yoga teacher, people are competing to get ahead of each other in the present time, which is causing them to face problems like mental stress.
What is Yoga Teacher
Just as math teacher teaches us math, similarly yoga teacher gives us knowledge of exercise, pranayama, yoga etc. By doing yoga, our mind remains calm, concentrated mind, by doing yoga, our face gets a special sharpness. Doing yoga keeps our body fit! Which results in a confidence in us.
Which happens to be very important to us. In addition, yoga teacher must have knowledge of yoga practice properly. Because if a yoga teacher practices wrong yoga, he can harm people rather than benefit them.
Eligibility for Yoga Teacher
- Her personal fitness is very important for a Yoga teacher.
- Yoga teacher should come to care about the body of others.
- Communication skills and inspirational skills should be very good within the yoga teacher.
- The skills of giving an interaction to a yoga teacher should be good.
- The field of Yoga and Meditation science must contain very good information.
- How to become a yoga teacher)
- To become a Yoga teacher, one has to take a certified diploma course or a yoga course. So that he can get high knowledge about yoga. Then he should register himself as a yoga professional at the quality council off India.
Friends, to become a yoga teacher, it is very important to have some qualification too, so I am now telling you nice about what qualification should be to become a yoga teacher.
12th Pass from Good Marks
2 graduate and get good marks
Friends besides this, to become a yoga teacher, you have to graduate, that too from the yoga subject, in the same way, I will give you the list below, after doing which you can become a yoga teacher and be sure that your marks are good.
- 10+2 Highscool Degree
- B.A in Yoga
- M.A in Yoga
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) Yoga
- M.ed (Maser of Education) Yoga
- Practice up to a few years
- Yoga teacher should practice yoga for a few years after getting a certificate as it is essential for a yoga teacher to have practical knowledge. So that they can clear the examination conducted by the Registration Board.
And also if you do yoga daily i.e. do yoga daily, your experience will be much better so that you can learn yoga in a better way to people, that’s why you have to do yoga for a few days and take exerperiance so that you can be the best for you in becoming a yoga teacher.
Register for Quality Counseling of India
And it is very easy to get registration done in it just you have to search in google QCI and open its official website and then you have to get registration done there.
Career Scope in Yoga
This is why the demand for yoga teacher is increasing in various institutions. In addition, different society with people even nowadays yoga teacher sitting in the same yoga are like. Moreover, nowadays the demand for yoga teacher is increasing in private schools too.
Where your career is needed and this is the reason why people take yoga help to make their bodies healthier. Due to this, the demand for yoga teacher is increasing as well as the demand for yoga teacher is increasing in both Government and private sector. Now I am giving you some lists from which you can set your career.
- Government & Private Schools
- Yoga and Naturopathy colleges or institutions
- ESIC General Hospital Naroda Ahmedabad
- Research Officer – Yoga and Naturopathy
- Yoga Aerobic Instructor
- Assistant Ayurvedic Doctor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Yoga Therapist
- Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Therapists and Naturopaths
- Trainer/Instructor Health Club
- Top Institutes / Colleges offering Yoga Sciences
- Friends, now I will tell you some important things that will help you and also give a list of top Yoga College from which you can study yoga. Because if you don’t study well, you will face a lot of difficulty in becoming a teacher. That’s why for a good study, you have to get a name admission in a good college, so for this I am giving you a list of some college which is best.
Government Naturopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- SDM College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Ujire, Karnataka
- JSS Institute of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Mysore Road, Ootacamund
- Shivaraj Naturopathy and Yoga Medical College, Salem
- Government Naturopathy and Yoga Medical College and Hospital, Anna Nagar, Chennai
- SRK Medical College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Kulasekharam, Kanyakumari district, Tamil Nadu
- Mahavir College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Durg, Chattisgarh
- Normally a yoga teacher is given Rs 32,000 per month!
Today in this article I have given you information about yoga teacher. In this article, we have learned about yoga teacher–